Navel rock

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navel rock

Welcome to Navel rock and have fun

A Fairy Tale [OU]

Raven
    Raven

A Fairy Tale [OU] Empty A Fairy Tale [OU]

Post  Raven Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:57 pm

A Fairy Tale [OU] 2cwvm9t
    A Fairy Tale [OU] 149 A Fairy Tale [OU] 286 A Fairy Tale [OU] 113 A Fairy Tale [OU] 227 A Fairy Tale [OU] 196 A Fairy Tale [OU] 479-W
    [big][big][big]Prepare to journey into a land filled with Knights, Dragons, and more!
    ~Character List~
    The Beautiful Princess: Espeon
    The Heroic Knight: Skarmory
    The Evil Dragon: Dragonite
    The Derpy Troll: Breloom
    The Mystical Fairy: Chansey
    The Powerful Wizard: Rotom-W
    ±Porygon:Your rank in DW OU is 26/24385 [1440 points / 69 battles]!
    Screw the team building process lets get right on to the team[/big][/big][/big]
    A Fairy Tale [OU] Bar_blue
    A Fairy Tale [OU] 25p62om
    [big][big]Dragonite @ Choice Band
    Trait: Multiscale
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Outrage
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake

This is the dragon to any fairy tale story. The Choice Band set for Dragonite has always worked wonders for me, but as a lead it's just amazing. Hard hitting right off the bat can be devastating to your opponent. Outrage of course with 120 power and Choice Band giving it 600+ atk is just awesome. Extremespeed is useful priority in case you need to revenge kill or KO something fast. Fire Punch is for Steel Types that would otherwise wall Dragonite, and Earthquake is just a filler to get at things like Tyranitar leads, etc. Multiscale will help it live through pretty much any hit the first time.[/big][/big]

A Fairy Tale [OU] Breloom
    [color:e869=#090][big][big]Breloom @ Fight Gem
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Spore
    - Mach Punch
    - Bullet Seed
    - Swords Dance

Breloom is the troll in this fairy tale. It's Technician set packs the biggest punch out of all it's other sets. Spore of course puts Pokemon to sleep, and this can be very useful if you want to take Breloom's potential to a whole new level. Sword Dance will take it's attack sky high, and Mach Punch is for priority. Take a look at the item i gave Breloom. It's a Fight Gem. It's rarely seen on Brelooms, but it's very useful. It helps to get that extra damage boost in tight situations and sometimes OHKO's Pokemon you can't normally KO. Bullet Seed is the next best option because Technician powers it up, as well as STAB, and Sword Dance increases the power of each seed. It's also good for breaking Substitutes. Not much else to be said here, other than it's a great Pokemon to have on this team, as well as any other.[/big][/big]
    A Fairy Tale [OU] 113chansey
    [big][big]Chansey @ Eviolite
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled

At last we've arrived at the fairy herself. Standard Stealth Rock Chansey set, however note the EV distribution. It's seems kinda unusual doesn't it? Well it's rather effective. From what I've seen so far with it, it actually makes Chansey a lot bulkier. It can take Special Attack hits a lot better because of Calm nature, and Eviolite helps out its Defense. Stealth Rock is of course for setting up the field. Thunder Wave is useful in crippling your opponents sweepers/revenge killers, as well as for ensuring that your team outspeeds your opponent's team. Seismic toss is for standard Chansey damage, and Softboiled is for healing purposes. Keep in mind it's better to cripple your opponents Pokemon first before doing anything else (at least for me it is).
    [/big][/big]
    A Fairy Tale [OU] Skarmory-superskarmory-productions-24010743-512-512
    [big][big]Skarmory @ Shed Shell
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Spikes
    - Whirlwind
    - Brave Bird
    - Roost

Here's your brave knight in shining armor. Skarmory makes Chansey feel a lot better because it can take most hits that Chansey can't take (and vise versa). Spikes are for the field of course. Whirlwind breaks those Pokemon trying to set up and can help spread the joy of Stealth Rock and Spike damage. I spread the EV's a little differently and gave Skarmory a little more attacking power, so that when a Pokemon gets closer to being KO'd, I can finish it off with Brave Bird (provided the Pokemon im trying to finish off threatens Skarmory in no way whatsoever). Roost is for healing duh. I gave Skarmory Shed Shell so that it can escape trappers like Magnezone (and the rarely seen Shadow Tag Gothitelle), and surprise your opponents with that unpredicted switch.[/big][/big]

A Fairy Tale [OU] EspeonandTrainer
    [big][big]Espeon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]

Feast your eyes on the princess of this fairy tale, the royal highness herself, Espeon. I chose her because I didn't feel like adding a Rapid Spinner to this team. Because of it's already high Special Attack and Speed, I felt that she should be a Calm Mind sweeper. Magic Bounce is of course for Pokemon that think they're so cool to set up hazards or inflict status conditions on you. Calm Mind give you +1 in SpAtk and SpDef (which of course you need to sweep). You also have your standard Psychic, Ghost, and Fighting moves which hits any Pokemon at all. Hidden Power Fighting is so that you don't get walled by steel types. Not much else to be said here other than prepare to see your opponents ragequit after bouncing back their Stealth Rocks.[/big][/big]

A Fairy Tale [OU] Featuredmon_rotomwash
    [big][big]Rotom-W @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Trick

And last but not least, are you a wizard? Cuz this guy is for sure. Introducing the wise old yet powerful wizard of this fairy tale: Rotom-W. Rotom-W pretty much covers the any other weaknesses the team might have. This set however is rather uncommon (unlike the choice scarf). Choice Specs makes Rotom-W's moves a lot stronger. Hydro Pump and Volt Switch are 2 common moves seen on most Rotom's. I chose Hidden Power Fire over Hidden Power Ice because I could just kill Ground/Flying types with Hydro Pump, and Pokemon like Latios and Latias can be dealt with using Chansey or Espeon. Trick is good because it makes Rotom-W free to use whatever move it pleases, limit your target to one move, and to render stallers useless.
    [/big][/big]
    [big][big][big]Rate it or hate it ;D
    Importable is below for all you team stealers >:[[/big][/big][/big]

Spoiler:

Do Not Use this Team.
    If so You Have Copywritten a Team Thats Not Yours.

SO Like I Said DOnt Copy this team Make Your Own and Post Your Own.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 am